M2-6 or M26U acoustic amplifier, 4 Channels, Mixer, Effects, battery powered and Bluetooth
Elite Acoustics’ M2-6 Acoustic Amplifier with 4 chan Mixer, Effects, and Bluetooth features an ergonomically sculpted cabinet to support horizontal or vertical placement; 6½ inch woofer for improved bass response along with a 1 inch silk-dome tweeter to deliver maximum clarity. M2-6 offers 4 input channels and integrated digital effects with an efficient Class D bi-amp. The Master section contains a 3-band EQ, Monitor Volume and stereo AUX input with level control. Selectable Direct Outs or Main mix outputs are provided for system expansion and integration. M2-6 preserves stereo input sources, thereby allowing true stereo playback when used with additional speaker systems. The cabinet is constructed from solid MDF to ensure durability and high fidelity sound, and contains an integrated pole-cup. The included charger doubles as a power supply for non-battery powered operation. M2-6 can also be powered and charged from a car (with included adapter) and once fully charged, the speaker can provide 5-6 hours of playing time. Built-in overcharge/over-drain circuits protect the battery to maximize battery life. Designed and built in USA.
Carrier Bag is sold separately.
Now Available with Lithium Battery upgrade – M26U – Battery Meter works differently on M26U.
1. NO sound from Amp with Chan 1, 2 or 3/4 Inputs but Sound with Bluetooth Streaming
Answer – Check the EFX MIX knob position and make sure it is not Full Clockwise (All WET), set Mix Knob to 12 O’clock and re-check.
2. Battery not charging
Answer – Make sure Battery Switch is in the “Connected” position.
M26U – units with Upgraded Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO4) battery.
Battery Meter –
• 3 – Charged. This LED will turn on when battery is fully
charged and will turn off once the unit is powered ON
after a full. This LED is not part of the battery
• 2 – normal
• 1 – normal
• LOW – less then 10%
• CHARGE – charging LED will turn off when battery is
- Bi-Amp ultra-efficient class D design, 2-way full spectrum dispersion
- Speakers: 6 1/2 inch: woofer, 1 inch soft dome tweeter
- +48V Phantom Power
- Channel 1: Gain, Mute, Phase, EFX/AUX send, Pad, Mic/Instr select, Notch Filter, EQ with mid sweep
- Channel 2: Gain, Mute, Phase, EFX/AUX send, Pad select,
- Channel 3/4: Level, EFX send
- Master Section:
- Volume, Equalizer (High, Mid, Low)
- Effects – Program Select (reverb, chorus, delay), Mix, Decay/Rate adjustment
- Signal and Clip indicators (Channel and Monitor LEDs)
- 2 mic XLR, 4 Line 1/4″, Instrument 1/4″, Return 1/4″ TRS,
- Aux 1/8” mini, Bluetooth
- Footswitch 1/4″ TRS effects bypass, DC input (AC adapter included)
- 2 XLR, CH 1 & 2 Direct Outs / L & R main mix
- R output 1/4″ (stereo)
- Integrated Pole Cup
- USB charging only
- Dimensions: 13 in. x 11 in. x 9 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Up to 5-6 hours of play time
- Designed and assembled in USA
M26U – units upgraded with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO4) Battery.
We choose Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO 4) type of batteries for it’s advantages in safety properties. LifePO4 is thermally and chemically stable, reliable without the possibility of lithium fires. LifePO4 batteries have long service life, with a shelf life that far exceeds the service life of many other batteries.
12VDC 7AH, 8AH or 9AH Replacement SLA battery.
For Original M2-6 Units with SLA batteries ONLY. M26U upgraded with LifePO4 lithium Iron Phosphate battery do not use this same battery.
If your battery fail to charge, battery can be replaced easily, You can purchase the battery locally,
Remove the chassis screws on top handle and back of unit and you can take the battery out. Make sure RED is positive when connecting battery.
SLA batteries can be easily purchased on Amazon similar to below,
12v 7ah Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.7 x 2.6 inches — any SLA battery with this size will work. 12V 7AH, 8AH or 9AH
Remove the Red/White wires that are connected to the battery.