“Everyone wants to borrow my D6-58.”
D6-58 120 Watt Lithium Battery Powered Acoustic Amplifier with 6 Chan Digital Mixer
*Carrier Bag or Cover Bag are sold separately*
The D6-58 Battery Powered Acoustic Amplifier is equipped with a user removable/swapable battery module. We choose Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO 4) type of batteries for it’s advantages in safety properties. LifePO4 is thermally and chemically stable, reliable without the possibility of lithium fires. LifePO4 batteries have long service life, with a shelf life that far exceeds the service life of many other batteries. The D6-58 batteries are UL safety approved and also fully enclosed in a metal cage.
“The Elite Acoustics D6-58 has more features than you can poke a stick at. Whether using it on stage as a monitor or stand-alone for smaller shows, this amplifier will sound amazing.”
Some Screen Shots from the D6-8 DSP engine. We may update our firmware to add functions as we get feedback from our customers.
Delay+Reverb Sound Demo.
Common Questions -
- Unit won’t power ON without AC adaptor – check the battery switch on the rear of the unit to make sure it is on “Connected” position.
- Power Saving Mode – the D6-58 is built with a power saving mode, when volume is very low or no signal is detected for 15-20 minutes, it will MUTE the 8″ woofer. When signal is dectected again, there will be a delay on the 8″ woofer turning back on. The lower Frequency signals will be not be present during this cycle.
- Power Up – there is a delay between high frequency driver and lower frequency driver turn on the power up cycle.
- Will the D6-58 charge and play at the same time with Charger – yes. unit can be charged with Charger with when unit is ON. Battery Switch needs to be on “Connected” position.
- Unit not charging – Check the Battery Switch on the rear panel to make sure it is “Connected”
- Midi Control – Scenes change can be done via MIDI. PAGE change.
- What is the Battery Switch for – it is to prevent accidentally turning unit on during transit or when unit is stored for a long period of time.
- Can I remove the battery – yes, 4 screws on the rear panel can be removed and battery can slide out, discount the two wire harness that connect the battery to the unit. Connectors are keyed. For full power, battery must be in installed.
Protection Circuits and LifePO4 Battery Safety
The D6-58 utilizes the same Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO4) batteries and protection/charging circuits as A6-55 since 2018. LifePO4 batteries are “NOT” the same type as Lithium Ion (Li+) or Lithium Polymer Batteries (LiPO or Li-Poly). We selected Lithium Iron Phosphate (LifePO 4) type of batteries for it’s advantages in safety properties and long service life. LifePO4 is thermally and chemically stable, reliable without the possibility of lithium fires. LifePO4 batteries have long service life, with a shelf life that far exceeds the service life of many other batteries. Not only we enclosed the Batteries in a metal cage, we added many Battery Protection circuits – Over Voltage protection, Thermal Shutdown, Over Charge protection, Over Drain protection. The LifePO4 batteries are used in our products are UL safety approved and MSDS certified.