StompMIX 4 - Four channels Floor Digital Mixer
Some Screen Shots from the StompMix 4 DSP engine. We may update our firmware to add functions as we get feedback from our customers.
StompMix 4 Four Channel Digital Mixer Pedal Features
Check out these videos,
Frequent Questions and moreStompMIX 4 Version v1.00 User Manual
StompMix 4 - Firmware V1.01 and V1.02 -- PC and USB cable required. Not available for MAC at this time.
“Updating unit will Erase all saved Pre-sets.”
Check the StompMIX4 current version firmware by holding down the “SYSTEM” button.
Download and Run the .exe file, and follow the instructions.
1) Make sure unit is on MAIN Mix screen.
2) Connect the StompMix 4 USB
3) Run the update, (few seconds), it will ask you to wait for the StompMix 4 to re-initialize, but this will erase all your previous pre-sets.
4) once unit finish the updated, it will return to the Main MIX screen, you can check the Version by HOLDING down the SYSTEM switch.
What is NEW (1.01) – This is to bring StompMix 4 units to firmware version 1.01. Changes from 1.00 are the following:
– Added popup window for memory recall via foot switches. When the foot switches are assigned to “M- M+” if pressing a foot switch results in a memory being loaded (at least two memories are not empty), a page pops up showing the number of the recalled memory in large font.
– Added “1-4 FX” mode in the footswitch assign list. In this mode footswitch A mutes all channels at once and footswitch B mutes both the reverb and the delay at once.
– Added “M< >A” mode to the output routing list for both Out1 and Out2. In this mode the left side of the output jack gets a mono version of the main mix, while the right side gets a mono version on the aux mix. – you can now route your Dry signal using the Aux Mix and send it out on OUTPUT 1 MONO Right.
What is NEW (1.02) – can update from V1.01 or V1.00 firmware.
- all items on V1.01
- Add Shimmer Reverb