StompMIX 4 - Four channels Floor Digital Mixer
Some Screen Shots from the StompMix 4 DSP engine. We may update our firmware to add functions as we get feedback from our customers.
StompMix 4 Four Channel Digital Mixer Pedal Features
Check out these videos,
Frequent Questions and moreStompMIX 4 Version v1.00 User Manual
StompMix 4 - Firmware V1.01
“Updating unit will Erase all saved Pre-sets.”
Download and Run the .exe file, and follow the instructions.
1) Make sure unit is on MAIN Mix screen.
2) Connect the StompMix 4 USB
3) Run the update, (few seconds), it will ask you to wait for the StompMix 4 to re-initialize, but this will erase all your previous pre-sets.
4) once unit finish the updated, it will return to the Main MIX screen, you can check the Version by HOLDING down the SYSTEM switch.
What is NEW – This is to bring StompMix 4 units to firmware version 1.01. Changes from 1.00 are the following:
– Added popup window for memory recall via foot switches. When the foot switches are assigned to “M- M+” if pressing a foot switch results in a memory being loaded (at least two memories are not empty), a page pops up showing the number of the recalled memory in large font.
– Added “1-4 FX” mode in the footswitch assign list. In this mode footswitch A mutes all channels at once and footswitch B mutes both the reverb and the delay at once.
– Added “M< >A” mode to the output routing list for both Out1 and Out2. In this mode the left side of the output jack gets a mono version of the main mix, while the right side gets a mono version on the aux mix. – you can now route your Dry signal using the Aux Mix and send it out on OUTPUT 1 MONO Right.StompMix 4 - V1.01 updaterStompMix 4 - V1.01 user manual